Assalamu'alaikum.. Hi.. Halo.. Pagi..
Sudah lama.. gak posting..
Pokoknya semingguan ini ada aja hal yang unik..
Entah itu rumahlah, olahragalah, kuncilah hahahah..
Alhamdulillah, it's getting better..
and I just ate a little too many hahaha..
Btw, last night, I had some weird dreams.. I don't know what do I have to feel but.. it's weird (like usual) haha..
first, we all (my mother, father, and me -I don't know where my brother was.. maybe I just forgot him :p.. sorry brother-) were in a bus.. (in my assumptions) we were going to do hajj (aaminn).. But, I met a person that can see the death time of a person.. And suddenly, I can do it too (it was dream afterall hahahah :D).. I saw one persons neck's having a darker color.. almost black.. suddenly.. his head is flying/standing so his (darker) neck become longer and thin (it was dream afterall).. And I saw another one, his 'ubun-ubun' flying -_-.. so.. so.. and so.. we nearly had an accident.. I woke up..
second, I saw some people.. one of them was a Harry fan.. (in my assumptions) Harry Potter.. While, he was gone (I don't know where), the other two.. burnt his Harry stuff in his room.. Then he came.. He was like HARRY !! HARRY !! NOO! NO! HARRY!! Suddenly, (I don't know why.. maybe because of too desperate) he began to put his Harry stuff into the fire and was like HUAHAHAHAHAHA.. Then he took things like 2 wands.. Then swung it for a while.. After that he went to those two.. Those two were opening the refrigerator.. Then he tried to stab their butt with those wands.. and it was suddenly bent.. I realised.. It were (becoming) straws..
third, I bite my burger.. and when I looked at it again.. It has a green color on it.. I don't know if it was moss or mold.. But, the color was bright.. Green of some fresh leaves..
I don't care all about my past.. I don't wanna be trapped in it.. What I care about my past is just experince that will always teach me..
Note: Kayaknya kalo ending-nya pake capslock kayak marah-marah.. Jadi, berenti pake capslock..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar