Jumat, 14 Oktober 2011

Karate?

Assalamu'alaikum.. Hi.. Halo.. Sore..



Last night, I still.. forget what I was dreaming hahahhaah..

But..

I still remember what I was dreaming while I took nap yesterday..

clue: dreaming while dreaming..

Btw, I still think about it.. about martial arts..
there is a place somewhere in my heart that says I have to be the strongest girl in the world..
even though my consciousness says  even though you are the strongest girl (female) in the world, there is no way you are stronger than a boy (male). God made us that way.. We were made from one of their ribs.. Then, I decided.. the way to protect my self.. from all kind of martial arts.. I choose karate.. its hardness is full-contact to non-contact.. And it has its beauty.. there was a part that made me think that it was partially a dance hahahahah..


Doakan aku ya sodariku (nobita version)





Berwasiatlah kalian dengan kebaikan kepada para wanita (para istri)1, karena wanita itu diciptakan dari tulang rusuk…” Dalam satu riwayat: “Wanita itu seperti tulang rusuk….” (HR. Al-Bukhari dan Muslim)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar